I was just nominated by Lynn @ Lynn’s Book Blog for the One Lovely Book Award. Off course I felt honored because I love to hang out at Lynn’s blog and take parts in the discussions she sparks with her wit, and because I’ve never been nominated for a blog award. Here are the rules:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- I have been a reader practically since I learned to read. My mother used to work at a library so I had a great deal of books at my disposal.
- My two favorite authors are Daniel Silva and Susanna Kearsley.
- Growing up I wanted to be an author; I used to write short stories, poetry, and essays; now I just blog about books and movies, and occasionally I voice my opinions on politics.
- I’m a scientist by training; I have several artsy hobbies, and politics is my only and favorite sport.
- I’m a couch potato. I love to sleep. I read in bed.
- I eat less than it seems and virtually no junk food. Rarely any soda either.
- If I could afford it, I would take a year off and travel the world over, in style, off course.
And now I nominate 8 fellow bloggers I follow and admire:
- Carole @ Carole’s Chatter
- Judy @ Keep the Wisdom
- Dorothy @ The Nature of Things
- Sarah @ Sarah’s Book Shelves
- Jessica @ The Bookworm Chronicles
- Rhiannon @ Ivory Owl Reviews
- Susan @ The Cue Card
- Helen @ She Reads Novels
I hope to see all your answers soon. Regards.